Previously, in Addy’s 101 Things that make me happy list:
Unlike the last two installments in this epic list, which were entirely random, today I focus my attention on all things female. In fact, this section was so easy to write I’m thinking of putting together a ‘101 Things About Woman that Make Me Happy list’!
Hopefully no offense is taken, as none was intended! :p
53. Giving a woman an all-over body massage; preferably for at least 30-60 minutes.
54. Female writers; so much more emotive, descriptive and rewarding than (most) male writers.
55. The female Scottish accent; shudder!
56. The female Canadian accent; swoon, eh!
57. Beavers; is there a cuter wood devouring animal on the planet? No, I didn’t think so! :p
58. The look a woman gets when someone tells her she’s nothing like her mother.
59. When you’re talking to a woman about an encounter with a Like Like and they immediately (and enthusiastically) share their first encounter with one; FYI, this has only happened to me once!
60. Underwear; what? Seeing a woman in underwear makes me feel happiness in much the same way that seeing a man in underwear makes a woman feel happiness.
61. My Kink; granted it doesn’t *have* to involve women…but it’s so much more exciting when it does! :p
61. Women with guitars; preferably when they know how to play them! :p
62. Vagina; it’s the most beautiful word in the English language for a reason.
63. Women who refuse to be sucked into the ‘hair is evil, shave it all off’ fad; I just don’t get the ‘pre-pubescent schoolgirl’ look, it actually creeps me out!
64. Breasts; yep, last time I checked, I was indeed a man! :p
65. Any woman who despises the word “panties” to the point they’re willing to smack anyone who uses it! (Yes, I abhor this word, how did you guess?)
66. Re-enacting that Spider-Man kiss; yes, it doesn’t have to involve women, but as I’m heterosexual I’d prefer it did.
67. Having long, interesting, emotional conversations about anything and everything under the sun; something you just can’t do with (most) men.
68. Tickling; granted, it doesn’t *have* to involve women…but (like pretty much everything) they’re so much better at it than men! :p
69. Yes…I’m that obvious! Or should I say crass? :p
~ Tomorrow: Given I’m an equal opportunities kinda guy, ‘101 Things that make me happy: The Male Edition’ ~