Previously, in Addy’s 101 Things that make me happy list:
| 1-35 |
36. Winnie the Pooh; there will never be a book for children and adults better than this.
37. Knee Length Socks; yet another reason to prefer winter over summer! :p
38. The look someone gets after they’ve remembered where they put their keys!
39. Calippos; the single greatest sugary frozen ice snack in the history of the universe!
40. Accomplishing something; doesn’t really matter what. Accomplishing something rocks!
41. Using a mushroom to outrun the evil blue shell missile in Mario Kart Wii! :p
42. Writing; this should go without saying, but I’ll say it anyway as we’ve still got 69 things to go!
43. Finding a book you love buried at the bottom of an op-shop bookshelf; especially if it’s only 50c!
44. Thongs; nope, I refer not to the skimpy undergarment or footwear, but Trocchi’s beat novel.
45. The “first kiss” scene between Vanessa Hudgens and Gaelan Connell in Bandslam.
46. And, while I think of it, the look Sa5m has on her face when she’s standing outside the bookshop.
47. The fact I’m not (too) scared of announcing my love of Bandslam to the world!
48. Satsumas; not only are they delicious but their name is so much fun to say aloud.
49. Apostrophe Nazis; the world needs more Rogue Grammar Hunters. Mmm, I feel a fictional series coming on… :)
50. When the word bollocking is used to mean ‘scolding’, such as; “Eff me, mum’s gonna give me a right bollocking when she finds out I burned the school down in pursuit of a rogue comma!” said Brenda, the Grammatical-Error Slayer.
51. The ocean; even this water-phobe loves being beside the seaside!
52. Leunig; one of the finest cartoonists of all time.