The idea is simple, you remove one letter from a book to make an entirely different book.
Okay, we’ll start with an obvious one…
2. The BG; Roald Dahl’s lesser known sequel to his classic children’s book. This time, be afraid, for the giant ain’t so friendly!
3. In Cod Blood; even fish are capable of murder.
4. The World According to Gap; a humorous coming-of-age tale set around the ins and outs of a clothing store.
5. Fifty Hades of Grey; the sadomasochistic adventures of the Greek God of the Underworld (yep, he’s got an Inner Goddess too!)
6. Rash; J.G Ballad’s controversial novel about skin disease fetishists.
7. The Bell Ar; depressed pirates, enough said.
8. A Dance to the Music of Tim; a twelve book saga centered around Tim, a busker who may or may not wear the right kind of overcoat.
9. In search of Lost Tim; the seven volume sequel to A Dance to the Music of Tim, wherein Tim goes missing and lemony cake is eaten.
10. The Portrait of Lady; a contemporary retelling of the classic Disney film.
11. The Hose of Lost Spirits; in this horror classic, a gardener discovers his hose is haunted. Not as dirty as it sounds! ;)
12. Brighton Roc; in which a ravenous mythological bird terrorizes a British seaside resort.
13. The Tory of O; fancy reading about the sexual life of a young conservative politician? No, me neither, but you can in this saucy little volume! :p
Now, over to you…