Every Saturday there will be nine questions – sometimes they will be around a common theme, other times completely random – to be answered however we like.
1) Have you ever been to the Atlanta?
Although I did observe it from across a raging waterfall once, I’ve never set foot in the United States, so no, I’ve never been to Atlanta.
Atlantis based escapades? Well, that’s an entirely different story that you didn’t ask about, so I guess it will have to wait for another time! :p
2) Do you enjoy traveling by train?
Hell yeah! I LOVE the train. I would marry the train if it wasn’t seen as being socially odd! ;)
3) “Midnight Train to Georgia” is Sam Winters’ signature number at the karaoke bar. What’s your go-to song when you take the mic?
I don’t have a signature song. On the exceedingly rare occasions I karaoke I always mix things up and try something new.
4) Do you drink tea?
I’m British, tea has been pumping in my veins since birth.
5) What’s the most recent thing you purchased for your home?
A bookcase…and given how many cheap books I’ve procured from op-shops over the last few months, I’m now in need of another!
6) Are there dishes in your kitchen sink right now?
Nope. I was in a shitty mood last night so blitzed the housework at 3am to try to calm me down.
It didn’t work! :/
7) Have you ever been fingerprinted?
Nope. Although I can be incredibly naughty from time-to-time, this naughtiness never extends to committing criminal acts as this goes against my annoying moral/ethical code.
However, I have a vague memory of a primary school trip to a police station/courthouse that may have included having our fingerprints taken for “educational” purposes.
8) What was the last check you wrote?
It could possibly have been a charity donation back in 2006, but I really have no idea. I haven’t used cheques since the onset of Internet Banking.
9) What color are your eyes?
Hazel, with flecks of green. They’re pretty cute! ;)
Hope everyone is having a fantastic day! :)