Every Saturday there will be nine questions – sometimes they will be around a common theme, other times completely random – to be answered however we like.
1) The best knownsong is, of course, the show’s theme. Do you know the lyrics?
I’ve said it before and at some point in time (unless I get off my arse and actually track down the DVD) I’ll say it again: I’ve never seen a single episode of The Brady Bunch.
2) The Bradys were a blended family. Do you have stepparents, stepchildren or stepsibs?
Not that I’m aware of.
3) Samantha admits that, when she was 12, she taped Greg Brady’s photo over her bed. Before you judge her too harshly, come clean yourself. Did you have a major pre-teen crush? Who was it?
Given this week has been Fun and Games week on my blog, how could I resist the opportunity to put together another wee game? Below are six pictures of pre-teen crushes (what? I was a passionate man, even back then)…can you name them all (or any) of them? :p
4) Which TV character do you wish lived next door?
I wouldn’t mind living next door to Lily and Marshall from How I Met Your Mother, I think that would prove quite entertaining!
And if I was to notice a Police Telephone Box parked inconspicuously at the end of my road…well, that wouldn’t be all that bad either! :p
5) It’s a sunshine day! Describe your sunglasses.
Prescription sunglasses are inordinately expensive and I just can’t afford them, so alas, no sunglasses for Addy! :(
6) You’re on a 90-minute flight. How will you spend the time? Do you read a book? A magazine? Look out the window? Take a nap?
The only times I’ve done a 90-minute flight I used my Nintendo DS to pass the time.
In fact, on the first occasion, I began an epic game of Germ War (a Tetris like mini-game) that spanned the flight, three hours in Glasgow and a train ride to Fort William!
As a general rule, I will only fly when there is no other alternative, even these short-hop flights.
7) Do you have a favorite brand of toothpaste?
No. They’re all pretty much the same anyway.
8) How many keys are on your key ring?
Four; front door, back door, bike lock and a mystery key that opens the door to a magical realm populated by sexy Eskimos, talking Elks and ninja wombats.
(Note: I may be lying about one of those keys in order to make this question even remotely interesting!)
9) What do you miss about summertime?
It’s been four months of constant sun, blistering heat (mid 30s to mid 40s, in fact we’ve only had two days below thirty in 2013!) and virtually no rain (from 6 Jan to 27 Feb it didn’t rain once; not even a drop!)
And given my local council’s insane decision to close the old swimming pool whilst they build a new swimming pool – which they promised would be open before Summer, only it wasn’t – the residents of my town haven’t even had a pool to cool down in. Thus, no sly perving on bikini-clad woman to make the summer bareable! ;)
Bring on winter! And Eskimo jackets!