In a strange moment of decisive thinking I’ve called it quits on the 30 Day Challenge. Given that I missed days, skipped days and re-ordered days there’s no way I can call that endeavour a success, so rather than dwell on failure I’m immediately beginning a new challenge that will carry me through to the end of October.
Given that most of my big secrets have been revealed over the years, all that are left are rather random…
1. When I was fourteen I stole £10 from my Dad’s wallet in order to purchase a video game.
2. I love – with an intense and fiery passion – the movie A Very Brady Sequel.
3. Yet, I have never seen an episode of The Brady Brunch.
4. I have never drunk an entire cup of coffee.
5. I’ve had an (unrequited) crush on Lego Catwoman for the last four years!
6. I hated The Sixth Sense so much that upon exiting the cinema I loudly announced the ending to the entire queue waiting for the next screening of the film. They weren’t too happy about that :p
7. On the last day of school I hid a fish in the ceiling of a classroom knowing no-one would find it for months.
8. Whilst rushing to get ready for work one morning I put on my girlfriend’s underwear by mistake. Surprisingly comfortable they were too :p
9. I’ve never seen Casablanca.
10. When I was sixteen I was still feeling guilty about stealing the £10 from my dad’s wallet two years earlier…so I slipped £20 into his wallet without telling him.