Previously, in Day #4: Bullet pointing a (bad) day…
Addy woke up feeling refreshed after two hours sleep, wrote a blog post for four hours, deleted it at the bequest of an auditory hallucination then began drinking a rogue bottle of wine he discovered in a cupboard following last week’s alcoholic binge to mark the anniversary of the day he should have died. Meanwhile, Elisa was revealed to have had an affair with the pool boy, who was the illegitimate son of Rodriquez, brother of Jose, who was planning to usurp Manuel, distant cousin of Elisa and the current Earl of Belgium. Whilst all this was happening, the blogosphere began asking whether Addy had finally gone completely bonkers or if he just polished off the wine he found and decided to write an ill-advised drunken blog post.
Find out in the second part of today’s exciting blog challenge adventure…
- After posting the first part of today’s challenge I threw my jacket on and went for yet another walk.
- I ended up in the library where I printed out a letter I need for an interview with Centrelink tomorrow before borrowing a few books; a new Christopher Brookmyre novel, a crime thriller by Scotsman Stuart MacBride and a book on poverty.
- After leaving the library I had a small anxiety attack before browsing the DVD store and returning home.
- Once home I had a bizarre conversation with my hallucinations whilst cooking pasta.
- Watched Pretty Little Liars with dinner.
- Questioned why I was watching this rather odd choice of a show with Meadhbe, Grace and Kathy. Strangely, they were enjoying it.
- After finishing up the wine I settled into the computer to give my poverty post another go.
- After fifteen minutes of staring at a blank screen I decided to try to write it as a stream of consciousness.
- This didn’t work.
- So I forced myself to write as best I could before editing it for nearly three hours.
- After another thirty minutes of editing I hit ‘publish’ otherwise I could see myself deleting this version as well.
- After this I quickly wrote my Teaser Tuesday post and scheduled it for tomorrow morning, as I need to be up early to walk the 10kms to a Centrelink appointment at 9am.
- This appointment (a job capacity assessment) has been stressing me out all weekend as it will effectively decide my mental stability for the immediate future, so I’ve been trying not to think about it.
- I then had a shower.
- Changed into my pyjamas.
- Played a game of Puzzletters to try to relax.
- Then remembered I had to finish my bullet pointing a (bad) day post – which isn’t all that easy considering I’m somewhat tipsy :p
- And even though it hasn’t happened yet, once posting this post I will probably browse the ‘net and Twitter for a short while before heading to bed with the hope I’ll get some sleep so I’m in good form for tomorrow’s early appointment.
Tomorrow: Day #5: Things you want to say to an ex…
(Hmmm, could be an interesting one!)