My morning so far:
1) Woke up feeling good after a dream involving squeezy cheese.
2) Made a beautiful cup of Green Tea.
3) Walked to the Internet.
4) Logged onto the Internet to submit my Centrelink form online so I can get my benefits tomorrow.
5) Submitted my Centrelink form.
6) Stared at the screen in disbelief as I read my payments had been “suspended” with no further explanation.
Cue internal screaming.
And the way I’m feeling right now it won’t be long before I’m screaming externally.
Without that payment I can’t pay rent, I can’t buy food, I can’t get medication.
Without that payment I am, as they say, completely and utterly fucked.
I now have to cancel all plans for the day, battle my current heightened anxiety (not exactly helped with this!), hike 10km to the nearest Centrelink office, and pray I can get my payments reinstated by the end of the day otherwise I’ve no bloody idea what will happen with flat, food and ever-bloody-thing-else.
This is, as I’m sure you’d agree, exactly what someone with cycling moods needs to lead a stable life :/
I do hope everyone else is having a better start to the day than I am :)